Raising A Concern

If you are a staff member: Following the ‘freedom to speak up review’ by Sir Robert Francis, it was recommended that all NHS organisations foster a culture of safety and learning in which staff feel safe when raising concerns.

    • Practice staff can raise any concerns via the CCGs’ Freedom to Speak Up Guardian, Paul Richardson, who is the CCGs’ Vice Chair and Lay Member for Governance. Paul can be contacted by email to paul.richardson9@nhs.net. You can find out more about this role via the CCGs [https://www..nhs.uk/documents/our-polices/organisational-policies/329-hr-29-freedom-to-speak-up-policy-v7-0/file]Freedom to Speak Up Policy here.

  If you are a member of the public:

    • If your concern is about the care you have received or that of a loved one, we recommend that you should always speak directly to the practice about this in the first instance. However, if you feel this is not possible or you do not wish to do so then you can raise a concern by contacting the CCGs’ customer care team via email to csrccg.customercare@nhs.net or call 01772 214602 or 01772 214601 - please note that calls to these numbers will be recorded for training and monitoring purposes.

Alternatively, you can also contact the Care Quality Commission, the independent regulator for all adult health and care services in England. Find out how to do this here

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website